=D

Monday, January 18, 2010

Small Update

Finally home after a loooong (And wonderful!) trip to California! In the process of getting orders together and shipping them out, will be done with that by Thursday for certain, more than likely Wednesday. As I said before many, many, MANY new ideas swirling around in my head driving me absolutely bonkers since I haven't had any time to sit down and make them. I have two completed for tomorrow, will be taking photos some time early in the day and posting the new items. Picked up a bunch of headpins today so that I can make better quality products. With the headpins there's no risk of any of the small pieces falling off and having to be glued back (this is a slight problem with eye pins) so I am keeping my customers in mind and constantly improving! ;) I also switched to lobster clasp closures some time ago since they're a bit simpler and less likely to break. I've bought a variety of chains lately to try out new and different things, and even bought a spiffalicious fleur-de-lis wax stamper while I was up in Napa Valley! Perfect for closing my thank you notes and making them a little more special. XD I've also put an old feud to rest and am happy to note that I have a new friend and ally. ;) Putting that old argument to bed has certainly taken a lot of anxiety out of my life and freed me up to be a little more creative without all the worry! I knew this new year would bring many good things! =D So excited to see what's next!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment