=D

Friday, January 22, 2010

Progress and News

Well well, finally done with all the orders that were backed up from my vacation! All have been shipped and are on their way to their new homes. =] Now I just have to focus on making the other 42 billion new products that I have in mind! I've already got one that is almost complete, I just have to purchase some new chain tomorrow and I can get it listed! It's a new necklace inspired by one of my favorite movies and one of my favorite ladies, my Angie! =D Also in the process of making a bracelet of essentially the same theme at her prompting.
Very excited about a new and blossoming friendship from which has stemmed much needed encouragement! With the inspiration and encouragement of a friend of mine I have come out of my shell a tad and am finally offering some of my photography to the world! And she is as well, you should check out her shop here: UIEgeek.etsy.com ;) You'd probably swear we're twins when it comes to art! 'Cept she's a little more photographically inclined. ^^
So many new items to come, so excited at how this year is turning out, so many wonderful things to look ahead to!

No comments:

Post a Comment