=D

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Post Numero Dos

Now that Im on my way to figuring this out, I suppose I'll post one last blog for the night - er morning- and then I'll hit the hay!
Just want to get it out there that although I am visiting family on vacation and am not able to physically work on new ideas, I am definitely still getting new ideas every day and writing them down and logging them away on scrap pieces of paper and napkins and such. =p
I've got the beginnings of about 20 new products lying around here, even if only in words, and a handful of them already in the works at home. I'll be finishing those up and listing them as soon as I return home, after I ship out my current orders, of course! ;)
All I'll say about the new stuff is look forward to many more adventures in Nintendo Land as well as many more yummy confections coming your way! As well as some apparel and other miscellaneous things. =]
There will also be new photos of old products soon, always updating as you all well know!
I am also working on improving my products. For instance switching from plain old eye pins to much sturdier headpins and so on and so forth. It's a bit of a revamp for PPD, but a much needed one in my opinion! The New Year will bring many changes and blessings, and I am looking forward to them, hope you are too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment